Request for October meeting presentations

  • Tim Milligan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Gang,

      The October meeting is on October 7th. We need presenters for

      Constellation of Month
      Object of Month
      1 or 2 Special Topics

      It's your choice as to what you want to present.

      Thanks,

      Tim
    • mborgia@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Hi Tim:

        Since our meeting will occur during the week of Atlantis' launch on Hubble SM4, how about a preview/overview of the mission? Looking further ahead, we can do a recap in November.

        Mike

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
          Mike,

          Great idea, both preview and recap in November.

          I will put you down as a Special Topic for both Oct and Nov.

          Thanks,

          Tim

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008

            i would like to do a short presentation on the history of the telescope and lenses.

            don...

            "Tim Milligan" <milligan@...>
            Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            09/18/2008 06:42 PM

            Please respond to
            delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
            cc
            Subject
            [delmarvastargazers] Request for October meeting presentations

            Gang,

            The October meeting is on October 7th. We need presenters for

            Constellation of Month
            Object of Month
            1 or 2 Special Topics

            It's your choice as to what you want to present.

            Thanks,

            Tim

            transfers of data to third parties.