Re: No-Frills, No Kent

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008
      Tim

      You better recalculate the hot dog order for No Frills.

      You'll be missed Kent. Rain or shine we always have a good take on
      selling dogs when you're there.

      Jerry

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "kentblackwell" <kent@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm going to have to skip No-Frills this time because of conflicting
      > weekend plans but I hope the weather cooperates and everyone has a
      > great time.
      >
      > Kent Blackwell

    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
        Amem to that! A friend of mine from 20 years ago chose the No-Frills
        weekend to come from WVA to visit so I'm stuck at home.

        Put a hot dog in the water for me for next time.

        Kent

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Truitt"