Tuckahoe Wednesday

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hunter and I are considering on going to tuckahoe Wednesday night. CSC
      looks pretty convincing. Some wind early in the night to knock off the
      tuckahoe fog. The trees at the ballfield will bring it to a minimum.
      Transparency looks pretty good throughout the night and the seeing will
      get better as time goes by. I'll contact the rangers tomorrow if it
      still looks convincing. Anyone else interested?
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        With the passing clouds before nightfall and the incoming seabreeze,
        We're gonna stay here at my house just incase something brews up.
        Thomas will be joining us later.