Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
      i plan to be at T-hoe tonight ( thursday - and i will miss Smackdown!).

      hope to see some Gazers there - i will attempt to put my new LXD-55 10" F-4
      thru it's paces.

      Don...

      "Chris M" <cmazzola1@...> on 09/04/2002 11:50:13 PM

      Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

      It turned out to be a fantastic night at T-hoe. I had to leave at 11pm so
      I can get up and work tomorrow, but boy am I glad I went.

      There was lightning far to the South throughout the evening, but nary a
      cloud in sight... The evening was quite dry - no dewy eyepieces. :)

      The summer milky way was spectacular!

      Too bad I was the only one to make it out there... we can only hope for as
      nice a night this weekend... or at least one night as good next month for
      the fall star gaze...

      Well, see you soon!

      Chris Mazzola
      (See attached file: C.htm)
    • Steven Long
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
        Don:

        I'll come out for a little tonight, to see your new Meade. I'll
        leave my scope behind, though, save it for tomorrow.

        If I bring my eyepiece case, can we check the LX-55's view
        through a couple of my Pentaxes?

        Steve
      • Steven Long
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
          Chris:

          Sorry I couldn't come out last night ... I had prior commitments
          both Tuesday and Wednesday.

          Hope to see you this weekend?

          Steve
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
            we can use anyone's eyepieces in my scope...thanks, don...\\

            Steven Long <selong@...> on 09/05/2002 09:52:04 AM

            Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
            cc: