Re: Two New Stars in New Brunswick, Canada (aka delmarva north)

  • Paul Gray
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2008
      Now Don its not that bad......

      Actully where iam at its quite nice. New Brunsiwck is a little
      bigger then VA in land area but has only about 900,000 fora
      population, hence much rural woodlot and wilderness. Hence the dark
      skies!

      Weather.....in June we only get abour 3 hours of of astronomical
      darkness. In August when we have our star parties we its dark enough
      to observe from 10pm till 4am. Daytime summer highs in NB are
      usually in the upper 80's and mid 90's fora coupel weeks withteh
      rest of summer being in the 80's. Quite comfy with nights going down
      to the 50s and 60s. Mind you I have seen frost in June and near the
      end of August. But OH THOSE SKIES are AMAZING!

      Clear skies,

      Paul

      PS. The twins are doing well. At 3 days Connor is feeding liek a
      milk monster. Sister Miranda is a littel slow on the feeding yet but
      coming around. OTherwise all are doing well.

      Yes this makes # 3 and 4 for our children. By that way, a awarning
      too all. Susan had her tubes tied after we had #2 Nathan 3 years ago!

      Spayed and Nuter!!!! Need i say more.

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don R Surles