tuckahoe wednesday night

  • icstars2k
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2002
      I'm planning on going to Tuckahoe tonight (Wed Sep 4)... Hope some
      of you can make it out... Weather is looking great!!

      -Chris Mazzola
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2002
        It turned out to be a fantastic night at T-hoe.  I had to leave at 11pm so I can get up and work tomorrow, but boy am I glad I went.

        There was lightning far to the South throughout the evening, but nary a cloud in sight...  The evening was quite dry - no dewy eyepieces. :)

        The summer milky way was spectacular!

        Too bad I was the only one to make it out there... we can only hope for as nice a night this weekend... or at least one night as good next month for the fall star gaze...

        Well, see you soon!

        Chris Mazzola
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
          i plan to be at T-hoe tonight ( thursday - and i will miss Smackdown!).

          hope to see some Gazers there - i will attempt to put my new LXD-55 10" F-4
          thru it's paces.

          Don...

          "Chris M" <cmazzola1@...> on 09/04/2002 11:50:13 PM

          Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
          cc:
          Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

          It turned out to be a fantastic night at T-hoe. I had to leave at 11pm so
          I can get up and work tomorrow, but boy am I glad I went.

          There was lightning far to the South throughout the evening, but nary a
          cloud in sight... The evening was quite dry - no dewy eyepieces. :)

          The summer milky way was spectacular!

          Too bad I was the only one to make it out there... we can only hope for as
          nice a night this weekend... or at least one night as good next month for
          the fall star gaze...

          Well, see you soon!

          Chris Mazzola
          (See attached file: C.htm)
        • Steven Long
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
            Don:

            I'll come out for a little tonight, to see your new Meade. I'll
            leave my scope behind, though, save it for tomorrow.

            If I bring my eyepiece case, can we check the LX-55's view
            through a couple of my Pentaxes?

            Steve
          • Steven Long
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
              Chris:

              Sorry I couldn't come out last night ... I had prior commitments
              both Tuesday and Wednesday.

              Hope to see you this weekend?

              Steve
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
                we can use anyone's eyepieces in my scope...thanks, don...\\

                Steven Long <selong@...> on 09/05/2002 09:52:04 AM

                Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

                To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
                cc: