hi

  • Patrick Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      Glad to join the group.  I'm new to astronomy.  Looking forward to meeting members at Tuckahoe State Park.  Is there any place closer for public viewing closer to Bear, DE?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

        Patrick, we have a place in Blackbird State Forest...just west of Dexter's Corner on Harvey Straughn Road...

        see the link below for a map...

        http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Townsend+&state=DE&address=1081+Dexter+Corner+Road

        slide the map north until you see Harvey Straughn Road.

        Don...

        Patrick Robinson <probinson65@...>
        Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

        06/30/2008 07:33 PM

        Please respond to
        delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

        delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [delmarvastargazers] hi

        Glad to join the group.  I'm new to astronomy.  Looking forward to meeting members at Tuckahoe State Park.  Is there any place closer for public viewing closer to Bear, DE?

        Thanks

        transfers of data to third parties.

      • Patrick Robinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

          Thanks for the info.  I'm new to astronomy but have been interested in it for several years.  I hope to be able to join all of you at some point, but with two jobs and a 2 year old it's difficult to find time.

          Thanks,

          Patrick

          Patrick Robinson <probinson65@ verizon.net>
          Sent by: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

          06/30/2008 07:33 PM

          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

          delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
          cc
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers ] hi

          Glad to join the group.  I'm new to astronomy.  Looking forward to meeting members at Tuckahoe State Park.  Is there any place closer for public viewing closer to Bear, DE?

          Thanks

          transfers of data to third parties.

                     http://www.DuPont. com/corp/ email_disclaimer .html

        • Patrick Robinson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

            do I need a permit to be in the forest after sunset?  Do I need to call before going?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008

              no permit is needed...the site is a parking lot beside a paved road.

              Don...

              Patrick Robinson <probinson65@...>
              Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

              07/01/2008 06:44 PM

              Please respond to
              delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

              delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
              cc
              Subject
              Re: [delmarvastargazers] hi

[...]

              Francais Deutsch Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean