TSP tonight

  • Tim Milligan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Gang,

      The weather looks great for tonight, and bad to iffy the rest of the
      week and weekend.

      I plan to go to the ballfield tonight and I will call the rangers.

      Tim
    • Ralph Dominica
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Tonight does look promising. I'm going to try to make it to the ball
        field as well. I will know definitely by about 1:30 and will post to
        confirm.
        I'm star starved so hopefully I can finish what I need to and get to
        the ball field.
        cheers
        Ralph D

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Milligan"

      • jrtf@umd.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          This afternoon version of the CSC looks excellent.
          I plan to go to the ball field tonight also. Should arrive around sunset.
          Jean-Paul

          <milligan@.. .> wrote:

          > Gang,
          >
          > The weather looks great for tonight, and bad to iffy the rest of
          the
          > week and weekend.
          >
          > I plan to go to the ballfield tonight and I will call the rangers.
          >
          > Tim

        • Ralph Dominica
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
            I am planning on being at the ballfield as well. Should be arriving
            by about 7:30. Looking forward to it...
            cheers
            Ralph D

            --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, <jrtf@...> wrote:

            > This afternoon version of the CSC looks excellent.
            > I plan to go to the ball field tonight also. Should
            > arrive around sunset.
            > Jean-Paul

          • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
              I'll be there aswell. I'll be arriving around 7-8pm.