tomorrow night and ISS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Please put tomorrow night (June 3) on your calendar...for two reasons!

      1) Tomorrow night is our regular meeting of Delmarva Star Gazers at Mallard Lodge - 7:00PM

              it will also be our last regular meeting until Sept 2...

              we will have a July Picnic

      2) There will be a very bright flyby of the International Space Station with Discovery attached at 10:52PM...visible from the Lodge

              see   http://www.spaceweather.com/flybys/search_results.php?zip=19977

              ....for more information and for additional flyby's.

      See all of you at Mallard Lodge tomorrow night.

      transfers of data to third parties.