Chesapeake Maritime Museum Outreach on May 31st

  • Tim Milligan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2008
      Gang,

      Due to limited space only 2 to 3 Stargazers are needed for this
      outreach. Don and Leonard have already said they would like to go.

      Thanks and see you at the June meeting (last one until September).
    • Joe Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2008
        Tim -- I could help with this one if needed. Only have a 3.5" scope
        that I could bring though.