StarGaze wrap up

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      I wrote up my observing report at the forum Our Dark Skies, Since I'm
      unable to write in that format here, I'll post a direct link to the
      topic so you can all see it. Thanks again for another good time!

      http://forum.ourdarkskies.com/index.php?showtopic=21283
    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
        Your write-up is just terrific; it made me feel as if I was there. Once
        again, I'm so sorry not to have been able to attend but hopefully next
        time.

        Kent Blackwell

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
          it was "the best i've ever seen"

          don...

          "kentblackwell" <kent@...>
          Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          04/07/2008 10:19 AM

          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          cc
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers] Re: StarGaze wrap up

          <hotmid6@...> wrote:

          > I wrote up my observing report at the forum Our Dark Skies, Since
          I'm
          > unable to write in that format here, I'll post a direct link to the
          > topic so you can all see it. Thanks again for another good time!

          http://forum.ourdarkskies.com/index.php?showtopic=21283

          transfers of data to third parties.