Re: newspapers for MMM#8

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 14, 2008

      Please save your newspapers and bring them to Mallard Lodge...we will need them to cover the mirror making tables.

      See you and your newspapers at Mallard Lodge Friday, March 21, 2008...just one week from tomorrow.

      Thanks,

      transfers of data to third parties.

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 14, 2008
        Don,
        one week from today.....don't want you to show up
        late....
        Pj

        --- Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-1@...>
        wrote:

        > Please save your newspapers and bring them to
        > Mallard Lodge...we will need
        > them to cover the mirror making tables.
        >
        > See you and your newspapers at Mallard Lodge Friday,
        > March 21, 2008...just
        > one week from tomorrow.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Don...
        >
        > This communication is for use by the intended
        > recipient and contains
        > information that may be Privileged, confidential or
        > copyrighted under
        > applicable law. If you are not the intended
        > recipient, you are hereby
        > formally notified that any use, copying or
        > distribution of this e-mail,
        > in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please
        > notify the sender by
        > return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
        > system. Unless explicitly
        > and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract
        > Intended", this e-mail does
        > not constitute a contract offer, a contract
        > amendment, or an acceptance
        > of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
        > a consent to the
        > use of sender's contact information for direct
        > marketing purposes or for
        > transfers of data to third parties.
        >
        > Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues
        > Japanese Chinese Korean
        >

        > http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 14, 2008
          I love the idea and will be happy to send my "Top 10 objects of the
          month outside the messier lsit" every month. I didn't even see your
          post, Which I apologise for. I'll get on my list tonight and have it
          for you by the morning for April.

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...>