Tomorrw night...March 4

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008

      Tormorrow night is the night we have been waiting for since Feb 5...and some of you have been waiting since Jan 8.

      There is a room full of amateur astronomy waiting for you at Mallard Lodge.

      Please join us for a cup of coffee and share your update on our hobby.

      See you there...save me a place if you arrive early.

      transfers of data to third parties.

    • Tim Milligan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        I would also like to extend an invitation (challenge) to all members to
        come to the meeting. I would love to see some faces at the meeting
        that we have not seen in a while, on not seen at all. The meeting is
        only once a month, heck just come every other month. Not to honk my
        own horn (too much), but I travel over 80 miles one way to come to the
        meetings.

        I will be handing out some proposed updates to the DMVSG by-laws for
        membership review for March and April meetings.

        Hope to see you there.

        Tim

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-
        1@...> wrote:

        > Tormorrow night is the night we have been waiting for since Feb
        5...and
        > some of you have been waiting since Jan 8.
        >
        > There is a room full of amateur astronomy waiting for you at Mallard
        > Lodge.
        >
        > Please join us for a cup of coffee and share your update on our hobby.
        >
        > See you there...save me a place if you arrive early.
        >
        > Don...

      • Paul Riley
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          Don,
          How did you fit all those stars in that room?
          Pj

          C all y'all tonight

          --- Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-1@...>
          wrote:

          .... There is a room full of amateur astronomy waiting
          for you at Mallard Lodge....

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?