Out Reach Thursday

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
      Lyle is looking for someone to do an out reach on Nov. 29, Thursday at
      7 PM at Colonel Richardson Middle School. This is a short way due south
      of Denton.
      The address is:
      25390 Richardson Rd.
      Federalsburg, MD 21632
      Contact Lyle for more info.
      302-736-9842
    • PJ Riley
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
        The December issue of
        The Star Gazer News is available for download.
        Members can access at the location:

        http://www.delmarvastargazers.org/newsletter/dec07/dec2007news.pdf

        Visitors are encouraged to also download the
        newsletter to learn more about astronomy and the
        Stargazers.

        comments? : pjr127@...

        Be a better pen pal.
      • PJ Riley
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
          There is a little write up in the local paper today of
          some of the work Doug Miller does for the college of
          Marine Studies.

          here's a link:

          http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071127/NEWS/711270341

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Jerry Truitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007

            Thanks PJ for another great newsletter.  Judging from the recent activity I think everyone else has wilted under the intense moon light.

            I found the article and work by Doug very interesting. Thanks for passing it on because I would have missed it.

            Jerry