Another costly result of the no frills starparty

  • Ralph Marantino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      Well Bill Fesio was so impressed with a 14.5 inch Starmaster Dob at the
      Starparty that he went out and bought a used one a few weeks ago.We
      took it out 2 Sundays ago to the Jersey Pine Barrens and I was so
      impressed with his Zambuto mirror that I just bought a used 14.5
      also..see you guys in April with the pair.