Halloween - 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      As uusual I placed my 17.5" Coulter at the end of my drive last night for the Halloween T or T-ers viewing pleasure.

      Comet Holmes was THE object for most people.

      And there were the ususal questions about  the scope, what it can see, and "wher dat comet at?"

      Over the years I have enjoyed showing the sky to our young people, and their parents.

      At the end of last night's session I can report to you that our hobby is safe in Smyrna...there will be no huge pressures on our resources from the T or T-ers that stopped by my house.

      See you at the next meeting - November 6, 2007 at Mallard Lodge.

      transfers of data to third parties.