July Spruce trip

  • Joe Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      This looks like the final summary for those of us headed for Spruce Knob.

      Name Arrive/depart Camping Dorm Meals
      Keith L. 11-14 Yes No No
      Lyle & Cherie J. 12-14 Yes No No
      Don & Karen S. 12-14 No Yes Yes
      Tim M. 11-14 Yes No No
      Jim R. 12-14 No Yes No
      Bill C. 11-13 Yes No No
      Joe M. 9-14 Yes No No
      Jeff B. & Friend 10-14 No Yes Yes
      Ralph 9-11 Yes Maybe No
      Blake C. 10-14 Yes No No
      Dan K. 9-14 Yes No No
      Teri Y. 10-12 No Yes ?

      For those staying in the dorm, sheets and towels are provided but you can
      also bring your own (or sleeping bag). I've talked to them about two meals
      a day, brunch and dinner, but that can be changed to the more normal,
      three/day if you all wish.

      I'll be away from email starting Friday evening (July 5th) until I arrive at
      The Mountain Institute about noon on the 9th.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
        Joe, thanks for pulling this together - it looks like quite a bit of work.
        I am sure Jim and Gina Acker are coming but do not see their name on your
        list; they will also bring Gina's sister who is visiting from Madrid. All
        three will stay in the dorm and take meals. Also, last night at Lyle and
        Sheri's 4th of July dinner, they (Lyle and Sheri) indicated they were
        staying in the dorm and taking meals.

        Hope this helps - the Ackers and Jones must not be reading their email.

        See you Friday afternoon.