Re: No frills

  • Ralph Marantino
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Marantino" <h-
      alpha@...> wrote:

      > I will be there in October and hope to drag two buddies with me

      oh well something important has come up I will not be coming boo hoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
        Boy...did we milk the good weather! I was able to view at sometime all three nights and not once did a drop of rain hit the field!

        Thank you to each and every Star Gazer who donated time and worked to make the 2013 No Frills so successful.

        My favorite "view" is M42 at 5AM in October. One of these days I will research why the Orion Nebula is so much prettier in the Oct Morning sky vs later in the year in the western evening sky.

        Have you missed the flies yet? Apparently the forces of Mother Nature conspired to provide us with record quantities of flies this weekend...plus we had no screens!

        So...after this wet weather front gets thru our area we should have great weather for a few days...stay tuned.

        Again...thanks to all who made our No Frills so much fun and so successful.

        Don...

        Sent from my iPad