Red filters for computers

  • kentblackwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      I have a a quanity of red vinyl sheets for covering computer screens.
      This is the best material I've seen. It's thick enough (7-mil) to
      withstand any reasonble punishment and vastly improves and augments
      the "Night Vision Mode" of your computer program.

      10.5" x 12.5" (16-in. measured diagonally) for normal laptops
      $9 + $5 shipping

      12" x 16" for large, widescreen laptop computers
      $14 + $5 shipping

      I can supply larger filters if requested.

      Kent Blackwell