July trip

  • Joe Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 7:27 AM
      Right now it looks like about a dozen or so of us are going to Spruce Knob
      in July. About half are staying in the dorms and half camping. I sent
      preliminary numbers of dorm request to The Mountain Institute (TMI) but
      don't have good numbers on who wants meals there. Tent campers are welcome
      to take meals in the dining hall also but I'll need exact days.