Tuckahoe on Saturday

  • mark_oneal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      Am considering T-hoe Saturday night if the forecast stays true.
      Moonrise isn't until 12:15 which isn't too bad. I'll decide tomorrow

      Mark
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
        I'm considering this aswell. I have to see what time I get home from
        fishing and see what I can do. The 14.5" hasn't had a good night out
        since Cherry Springs which was well over a month ago. Skies just hasn't
        been very good at all here. It looks alright tonight but above average
        tomorrow. Since I'm minutes away from Tuckahoe, I'll give you guys a
        heads up on the transparency, cloud cover, and humidity here tomorrow
        evening.
      • mark_oneal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
          I'm probably going to show. I'll call the rangers in any event

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
          <hotmid6@...> wrote:

          > I'm considering this aswell. I have to see what time I get home from
          > fishing and see what I can do. The 14.5" hasn't had a good night out
          > since Cherry Springs which was well over a month ago. Skies just hasn't
          > been very good at all here. It looks alright tonight but above average
          > tomorrow. Since I'm minutes away from Tuckahoe, I'll give you guys a
          > heads up on the transparency, cloud cover, and humidity here tomorrow
          > evening.

        • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
            I'm most likely not going. Seems humid and the transparency has been
            poor all day. There has been passing clouds all day aswell. I'm not
            convinced enough.
          • mark_oneal
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
              I think its worth a shot. At least its mostly clear. I will be out of
              town next weekend, so its now or never for me.