Re: Astronomically dull

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      Is it wrong to just like Castor? Haha...
    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 7:53 AM
        CJ, I split Castor the other day. What's so unusual about that? I did
        it at 5:00 in the afternoon; and it was quite easy with the 100mm TMB.
        Naturally, I used the Vixen SkySensor 2000 GOTO to find it in broad
        daylight, which by the way, is very accurate. Cool, huh?

        Kent

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"