Re: [delmarvastargazers] Where's Kent

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007

      Nah, PJ... it's not that...Kent's girlfriend is tightening the k'noose.

      Don...

      PJ Riley <pjr127@...>
      Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      04/09/2007 12:10 PM

      Please respond to
      delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [delmarvastargazers] Where's Kent

      Kent,

      The reason you aren't able to make it to StarGaze XIII
      has nothing to do with an ankle bracket installed by
      the local authorities.....??

      Need Mail bonding?

      transfers of data to third parties.

    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
        Oh, darn, PJ, now the secret's out.

        Kent

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, PJ Riley <pjr127@...>

        ______________

      • mborgia@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
          After giving a period of flight instruction to a student, I told him he needed some addtional practice before his private pilot test.  He called his wife to tell her he'd be home late.  She shrieked back over the phone that he should decide between "me or that damned airplane."  He stood there silently for a moment.  His wife screamed "Well!?!?!"

          My student replied "I'm thinking!"

          He chose the airplane.

          From: Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-1@...>

          PJ Riley <pjr127@yahoo. com>
          Sent by: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

          04/09/2007 12:10 PM

          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

          delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
          cc
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers ] Where's Kent

          Kent,

          The reason you aren't able to make it to StarGaze XIII
          has nothing to do with an ankle bracket installed by
          the local authorities. ....??

          Need Mail bonding?

          http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list&sid=396546091

          transfers of data to third parties.

                     http://www.DuPont. com/corp/ email_disclaimer .html

        • kentblackwell
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
            Don, relationships are the most important thing in life. Their
            importance falls immediately AFTER stargazing!

            Click your heels together and say after me:
            "There's nothing more important than stargazing"

            --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-
            1@...> wrote:

            > Nah, PJ... it's not that...Kent's girlfriend is tightening the
            k'noose.

            > Don...
            >

            > PJ Riley <pjr127@...>
            > Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
            > 04/09/2007 12:10 PM
            > Please respond to
            > delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            > delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
            > cc
            >
            > Subject
            > [delmarvastargazers] Where's Kent
            >

            > Kent,
            >
            > The reason you aren't able to make it to StarGaze XIII
            > has nothing to do with an ankle bracket installed by
            > the local authorities.....??
            >
            > Pj

            > Need Mail bonding?
            >

            > This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains
            > information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted
            under
            > applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
            hereby
            > formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-
            mail,
            > in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
            sender by
            > return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
            explicitly
            > and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail
            does
            > not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an
            acceptance
            > of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to
            the
            > use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes
            or for
            > transfers of data to third parties.
            >
            > Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese
            Korean

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007

              Kent, you are absolutely correct...as usual....

              "Click your heels together and say after me:
              "There's nothing more important than stargazing"
              "There's nothing more important than stargazing"
              "There's nothing more important than stargazing"

              but you need to add

              "...at Delmarva Star Gaze XIII with the friendliest bunch of people and the best hotdawgs on the planet"

              See you at Tuckahoe!

              Don...

              "kentblackwell" <kent@...>
              Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com