Re: Wednesday night?

  • cdmifa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 8:19 AM
      Thanks to all you guys and ladies that went last night to Tuckahoe!!
      It was a very exciting.

      I am positive that the remark of the night was:
      "What is that thing next to M13?"
      Yes, it was the comet Ikeya-Zhang. I was a spectacular sight,
      particularly when Joe fit them in the same FOV with his Televue.

      The night was so clear that I could some details of the
      Sombrero Galaxy with my small 125mm Maktusov. I was able
      to resolve a few 11 and 12 Mag. stars in the same FOV.

      I hope to meet all of you again on June 7th.