MMM#7 and other

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      At last!

      This is the last day of February 2007!

      Spring begins tomorrow!

      Will March come in like a lamb and go out like a lion or vice versa...which will it be?

      MMM#7 begins day after tomorrow!

      We have a total eclipse of the moon the day after the day after tomorrow...ie, Saturday.

      So, put away your winter coats, and come on out to Mallard Lodge for the festivities.

      Remember to bring your stash of newspapers, a bag of lies, and be ready to share both.

      And for some news from the 301 bus...did you see the beautiful sun pillar this morning?
      From my vantage point...DE# 1 northbound...bac-o-de-bus...the pillar stood tall and proud over the
      refinery at Delaware City...and was it RED!  It protruded high into the sky...about
      as high as gasoline prices are likely to go this spring.

      Such are the joys of ridin' de 301 bus.

      See you at Mallard Lodge Friday morning.  Lets hope we don't need no stinkin' boats!

      transfers of data to third parties.