Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Tuesday n ight observing

  • PJ Riley
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2007
      I think at the next star party, we will set asde an
      area downwind for all y'all who are attacting polecats
      ! Make that far down wind....
      Pj

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2007
        I remember you telling me about that kent, That was the first thing I
        thought about once I ran inside. Hehe, Just thank goodness we both
        didn't get sprayed!