Re: New purchase...It's a doozy

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
      Please call me CJ...
    • Jerry Truitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
        I'll call you Mr. CJ if you let me take a peek with that Nag.

        What's up with the job? I'd like to comer down and check the place out
        when you're working sometime. James indicated he would ride shot gun
        for me.

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
        <hotmid6@...> wrote:

        > Please call me CJ...

      • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
          Let me put it this way to simple terms, It hasn't been clear on
          outreach nights yet. The times it's been clear, It's been cancelled
          with high winds or the full moon killing the sky. I was there on a
          Sunday for solar day, H-Alpha through that 8" is great!

          If your going to call me Mr. CJ, Then I'm not going to let you look
          through the nagler....haha
        • James T. Morgan
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
            CJ, we are envious of what you are doing. Most of us wish they could
            have done some of the things that you are doing.

            Yes, Jerry I will ride shotgun on the trip down. Give me as muuch
            notice as you can.

            CJ we really are coming down to see you and to see what you do. Even
            if the sky is not clear it still would be a worth while trip.

            James

            --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Truitt"
            <Truittjs@...> wrote:

            > I'll call you Mr. CJ if you let me take a peek with that Nag.
            >
            > What's up with the job? I'd like to comer down and check the place out
            > when you're working sometime. James indicated he would ride shot gun
            > for me.
            >
            > --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
            > <hotmid6@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Please call me CJ...

          • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
              Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll let you guys know when I'm up there. If
              the skies arn't clear, I can always give you both a private tour on a
              weekday.