Re: [delmarvastargazers] New purchase...It's a doozy

  • ron zink
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
      Charalie, that's wonderful

      "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)" <hotmid6@...> wrote:
      Yeah...well. ..

      I....ugh...

      Kinda..well. ...did... .

      Sold my Pentax 10.5XL for a Nagler 11mm T6 :D

              Ron Zink
      28 Winged Foot Road
          Dover, DE 19904
      ron_z_19904@...

    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1 8:57 AM
        Please call me CJ...
      • Jerry Truitt
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1 12:49 PM
          I'll call you Mr. CJ if you let me take a peek with that Nag.

          What's up with the job? I'd like to comer down and check the place out
          when you're working sometime. James indicated he would ride shot gun
          for me.

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
          <hotmid6@...> wrote:

          > Please call me CJ...

        • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1 1:17 PM
            Let me put it this way to simple terms, It hasn't been clear on
            outreach nights yet. The times it's been clear, It's been cancelled
            with high winds or the full moon killing the sky. I was there on a
            Sunday for solar day, H-Alpha through that 8" is great!

            If your going to call me Mr. CJ, Then I'm not going to let you look
            through the nagler....haha
          • James T. Morgan
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2 1:49 AM
              CJ, we are envious of what you are doing. Most of us wish they could
              have done some of the things that you are doing.

              Yes, Jerry I will ride shotgun on the trip down. Give me as muuch
              notice as you can.

              CJ we really are coming down to see you and to see what you do. Even
              if the sky is not clear it still would be a worth while trip.

              James

              --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Truitt"
              <Truittjs@...> wrote:

              > I'll call you Mr. CJ if you let me take a peek with that Nag.
              >
              > What's up with the job? I'd like to comer down and check the place out
              > when you're working sometime. James indicated he would ride shot gun
              > for me.
              >
              > --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
              > <hotmid6@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Please call me CJ...

            • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2 7:06 PM
                Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll let you guys know when I'm up there. If
                the skies arn't clear, I can always give you both a private tour on a
                weekday.