Events 2007

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2007

      Event Schedule for the Delmarva Stargazers for 2007

      Star Gaze XIII is scheduled for Friday April 13 to Tuesday evening the 7th.

      No Frills will be in October this year starting Wednesday evening October 10th and ending Sunday morning the 14th.

      Both Star Parties will again take place at Tuckahoe State Park 's Equestrian Center .

      We also have a Mirror Making Event Friday March 2 ending Sunday the 4th. This event will be at the Mallard Lodge in Dover .

      I would encourage everyone to stop by to see the process for making an astronomical telescope mirror. Who knows, you may catch the fever and feel compelled to give it a try next year. Thanks Jerry

    • Cliff Hedgepeth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
        Is there advance registration for Stargaze XIII
        or is it register when we get there.

        Cliff Hedgepeth
        Franklin, VA

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Truitt"
        <Truittjs@...> wrote:

        > Event Schedule for the Delmarva Stargazers for 2007
        >

        > Star Gaze XIII is scheduled for Friday April 13 to Tuesday evening the
        > 7th.
        >

        > No Frills will be in October this year starting Wednesday evening
        > October 10th and ending Sunday morning the 14th.
        >

        > Both Star Parties will again take place at Tuckahoe State Park's
        > Equestrian Center.
        >

        > We also have a Mirror Making Event Friday March 2 ending Sunday the 4th.
        > This event will be at the Mallard Lodge in Dover.
        >
        > I would encourage everyone to stop by to see the process for making an
        > astronomical telescope mirror. Who knows, you may catch the fever and
        > feel compelled to give it a try next year. Thanks Jerry

      • PJ Riley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
          Cliff,
          OK, I've had my first hit of caffeine, and I'm now a
          little more awake.
          Registration is up on line for Stargaze XIII at:
          http://www.delmarvastargazers.org/archive/sg2007/StarGazeXIIIReg.pdf
          Pj
          editor - The Star Gazer News

          --- Cliff Hedgepeth <cliff_hedgepeth@...>
          wrote:

          > Is there advance registration for Stargaze XIII
          > or is it register when we get there.
          >
          > Cliff Hedgepeth
          > Franklin, VA
          >
          > --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry
          > Truitt"
          > <Truittjs@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Event Schedule for the Delmarva Stargazers for
          > 2007
          > >

          > > Star Gaze XIII is scheduled for Friday April 13 to
          > Tuesday evening the
          > > 7th.
          > >

          > > No Frills will be in October this year starting
          > Wednesday evening
          > > October 10th and ending Sunday morning the 14th.
          > >

          > > Both Star Parties will again take place at
          > Tuckahoe State Park's
          > > Equestrian Center.
          > >

          > > We also have a Mirror Making Event Friday March 2
          > ending Sunday the 4th.
          > > This event will be at the Mallard Lodge in Dover.
          > >
          > > I would encourage everyone to stop by to see the
          > process for making an
          > > astronomical telescope mirror. Who knows, you may
          > catch the fever and
          > > feel compelled to give it a try next year. Thanks
          > Jerry

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo.com/
        • Cliff Hedgepeth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
            Checks in the mail. Looking forward to it.

            Cliff