Stargaze

  • Cliff Hedgepeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
      Am really looking forward to my first Stargaze. I see from the
      calendar, I see the date will be Apr 13-17. Will be watching for
      details. I'm one of the BBAA boys and they all have good things to say
      about it. Now that I am retired my schedule is more flexable.

      Cliff Hedgepeth
      Member BBAA
    • Cliff Hedgepeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
        When do you guys arrive at Tuckahoe on the 13th? I plan toget there
        around 12.

        Cliff Hedgepeth
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007

          People begin showing up around 9:00am...hotdogs & coffee should be available by noon.  Lie swapping, cocktails and cigars shortly thereafter.

          Don...

          "Cliff Hedgepeth" <cliff_hedgepeth@...>
          Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          04/04/2007 07:18 AM

          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          cc
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers] Stargaze

          When do you guys arrive at Tuckahoe on the 13th? I plan toget there
          around 12.

          Cliff Hedgepeth

          transfers of data to third parties.

        • PJ Riley
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
            Stargazers should be there from mid-morning on, so a
            noon arrival is OK !
            Pj

            wrote:

            > When do you guys arrive at Tuckahoe on the 13th? I
            > plan toget there
            > around 12.
            >
            > Cliff Hedgepeth

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate