Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tonight

  • Joe Wojtecki
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 28, 2001
      Joel,
      If you're going to be at the meeting Tuesday, I'll bring it along.
      Otherwise I'll package it up and send it.

      Joe

      Message 124 of 124 , Aug 17, 2014
        PJ…great newsletter…see y'all in september.

        someone need to write a song about "see y'all  in september"

        Don…

        On Aug 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:

        the September issue of Star Gazer News is available for download.

        Members can download here:

        Nonmembers can also download to see what the StarGazers are all about.

        comments?