Re: what now?

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 6, 2007
      You guys can flip a coin for it...

      I claim the toss!
    • Dave Wells
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 7, 2007
        Jerry,

        Just kidding about having a "claim" on the chili. DMSG members have
        already experienced mine at Star Parties. I look forward to trying
        yours. If for some reason you can't make it to Tuckahoe let me know and
        I'll bring mine.

        Dave
      • Jerry Truitt
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 7, 2007
          Go ahead Dave, I responded before reading all the messages. I'll take
          it at the Star gaze. Thanks

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wells" <dwells2@...>
          wrote:

          > Jerry,
          >
          > Just kidding about having a "claim" on the chili. DMSG members have
          > already experienced mine at Star Parties. I look forward to trying
          > yours. If for some reason you can't make it to Tuckahoe let me know
          and
          > I'll bring mine.
          >
          > Dave

        • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 7, 2007
            I'll make brownies.

            Rain or shine, Is this mini star party going to be up?
          • Dave Wells
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 11, 2007
              The Clear Sky Clock for Tuckahoe is looking dismal for Friday night.
              Is one person going to make the call as to whether or not we gather?
              Don?
            • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 11, 2007
                Not going to bug my parents for a ride if the weather looks bad, I'll
                just be at the club making a fool outta myself from karaoke. haha

                Next weekend looks good though, lets hope it'll stay that way :)
                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 12, 2007

                  I will make the call now...Let's postpone the event until next weekend since this one is a washout for sure.

                  May the chili age well...

                  Don...

                  "Dave Wells" <dwells2@...>
                  Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

                  01/11/2007 07:46 PM

                  Please respond to
                  delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

                  delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
                  cc
                  Subject
                  [delmarvastargazers] Re: what now?

                  The Clear Sky Clock for Tuckahoe is looking dismal for Friday night.
                  Is one person going to make the call as to whether or not we gather?
                  Don?

                  transfers of data to third parties.