Christmas Day!

  • kentblackwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      Imagine my shock looking under the Christmas tree and finding a new 30"
      Obsession. Just kidding! Santa opted not to bring me any telescopes or
      accessories. He did leave a letter saying I was too much of an optical
      snob, and too damn hard to please. "Buy your own stuff", was his
      closing remarks.

      Happy New Year

      Kent
    • CJ Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006

        LOL! That one cracked me up, Thanks for the laugh!

        From: "kentblackwell" <kent@...>
        To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Christmas Day!
        Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:46:47 -0000

        Imagine my shock looking under the Christmas tree and finding a new 30"
        Obsession. Just kidding! Santa opted not to bring me any telescopes or
        accessories. He did leave a letter saying I was too much of an optical
        snob, and too damn hard to please. "Buy your own stuff", was his
        closing remarks.

        Happy New Year

        Kent

        Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping Sales & Deals