Re: [delmarvastargazers] boogeying down the road

  • ron zink
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      you like high powered math - check out what's coming soon to your site

      Ted Forte <twforte@...> wrote:
      Yup.  That's trucking!  When I do the math its more like 5.7 million miles per hour.  That's .0085 light speed!  At that constant speed, a trans-continental flight across the US would take less than two seconds. I wouldn't expect an in-flight movie.

      Ted Forte

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
        Rather than 18 minutes, I think the clock is showing 18 hours elapsed
        time.

        Still fast by terrestrial standards, but a more sedate 96,000 miles
        per hour. :)

        Richard

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don Surles <don.surles@...>