spam

  • lauricewal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      I received this from one of my other yahoogroups lists and it's true. I just updated my information. I'm hoping the amount of SPAM I have been receiving finally dies off. I'm sorry to duplicate this message if you already know about it, but this is the first time I've heard of it, and I'm sick of deleting half to three-quarters of my incoming mail because it's all spam.

      Laurice Wall
      in Crofton, MD