Observing tonight

  • kentblackwell
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2006
      If it's clear I hope to observe tonight. Speaking of weather, I saw on
      the weather the rain is moving your way into MD & DE Saturday. Well, if
      you get even a portion of the rain we did in Virginia Beach, VA you're
      in for a doozy! We had nearly 9". Cars were stranded underwater in
      underpasses. I'm ready for some clear skies now.

      See you in a few short weeks at No-Frills. I've reduced going to star
      parties to only two, and you guys put on the best one yet! Well, I sort
      of like that other one, too.

      Kent Blackwell
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2006
        Ernesto packed a big punch on us. Wind gusts up to 40mph and a day and
        a half of a drenchal downpour. Seems like I won't be fishing for about
        a month.... :(
      • Steven Long
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2006
          kentblackwell wrote:

          >If it's clear I hope to observe tonight. Speaking of weather, I saw on
          >the weather the rain is moving your way into MD & DE Saturday. Well, if
          >you get even a portion of the rain we did in Virginia Beach, VA you're
          >in for a doozy! We had nearly 9". Cars were stranded underwater in
          >underpasses. I'm ready for some clear skies now.

          WE only had about 3"-4" of rain in Sandtown, but I just got my
          electricity back on (4 PM) after sixteen hours off. Ahhh, the joys of
          being the last house on a Co-op line ...

          Steve