Re: [delmarvastargazers] Ridgely forecast

  • Keith C. Lohmeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2002
      From: "Steven Long" <selong@...

      > I think I'll bookmark the page that Bob included in his letter --
      > if nothing else, at least it's more optimistic than TWC!
      >
      > Steve

      Hi,
      Good link! I have added it to the clubs weather links page.

      Keith
    • Robert Bunge
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2002
        For weatherheads, perhaps the most interesting thing on the Ridgely page
        is the "Discussions" link towards the bottom right. This is a
        "Discussion" the forecaster writes to describe the what factors he/she
        took into account. If you want to try to figure what the forecaster was
        thinking, that's the thing to read.

        Bob