Kent?

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
      I heard on the news that a cruise ship tipped on it's side, and still
      on it's side. Is kent still on the cruise? That wasn't him was it?
    • Bob Bunge
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
        Alas, it was a freighter carrying 4,800 new cars from Japan to Canada,
        off the Alaskan coast:

        http://www.itv.com/news/world_bdb1b5d158f5cb4df657f08e4c010042.html

        Although it would be fun to think Kent could cause such an event jumping
        up and down during a total eclipse! :-)

        Bob

        Charles Wood Jr.(CJ) wrote:
        > I heard on the news that a cruise ship tipped on it's side, and still
        > on it's side. Is kent still on the cruise? That wasn't him was it?

      • PJ Riley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
          Bob,
          that was the second ship, on the 18th ..."The Crown
          Princess, a cruise ship making its fourth voyage,
          suddenly rolled heavily to its left Tuesday, injuring
          dozens of people, including about 10 who were
          seriously injured, officials said."

          it had sailed out of Port Canaveral 11 mi and then
          listed suddenly. it was headed to NYC. I don't think
          Kent was on this, he was cruising the Caribbean.

          see
          http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=5167568&nav=DYG0

          Pj

          --- Bob Bunge <bbunge@...> wrote:

          > Alas, it was a freighter carrying 4,800 new cars
          > from Japan to Canada,
          > off the Alaskan coast:

          http://www.itv.com/news/world_bdb1b5d158f5cb4df657f08e4c010042.html

          > Although it would be fun to think Kent could cause
          > such an event jumping
          > up and down during a total eclipse! :-)
          >
          > Bob
          >
          > Charles Wood Jr.(CJ) wrote:
          > > I heard on the news that a cruise ship tipped on
          > it's side, and still
          > > on it's side. Is kent still on the cruise? That
          > wasn't him was it?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
            Oh thats good! *phew*
          • kentblackwell
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
              I just got your message, CJ. No, it wasn't my ship, but I feel like I
              could tip the ship with all the food I've eaten. You all know how fat I
              get after eating gobs of food!

              BTW, I saw the ship that listed 15% on my way out of New York harbor.
              It was fine, and taking on a new group of passengers.

              Kent

              --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"