re: [delmarvastargazers] Tonight

  • Douglas A. Norton
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 28 10:16 AM
      Actually yes...

      I may go. I have no plans and I actually got some sleep last night. So I
      might be there around 6:00 or 7:00.

      Doug Norton
      OIS/Customer Services
      Phone: 302.739.9524
      E-Mail: DNorton@...
      Message 124 of 124 , Aug 17, 2014
        PJ…great newsletter…see y'all in september.

        someone need to write a song about "see y'all  in september"

        Don…

        On Aug 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:

        the September issue of Star Gazer News is available for download.

        Members can download here:

        Nonmembers can also download to see what the StarGazers are all about.

        comments?