Craters on Earth

  • James T. Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
      When showing folks the Moon while at the library I
      usually get a question about where craters are on
      Earth.

      Recently Chuck Wood presented a nice view of these.

      Lunar Picture of the DAy for June 12th.

      http://www.lpod.org/?m=20060612

      This also includes a world map showing were they are.

      Earth craters always spice up the conversation. When
      we had that talk about the one in Chesapeak Bay it was
      very interesting and I mention it all of the time
      during my presentations.

      James

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Gregory Nottingham