YES!! WOO WOO!!!

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
      Yes! The Baltimore Science Center has contacted me to Volunteer for
      them! They want me to give people classes/tours on astronomy! YES!!!
      WOOOT WOOOOT!

      Now I got my feet wet once I get my license. Not by stepping in a
      puddle...

      I also got contacted by a local observatory to come and help them
      with their telescope(they have no idea how to work it...0.o).

      Thanks guys for helping me. If it wasn't for first outreach event I
      went to at the greensboro library to really spark my intrest, I don't
      know where I'll be!
    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
        Congradulations, CJ. Keep us all posted.

        Kent

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
        <hotmid6@...> wrote:

        > Yes! The Baltimore Science Center has contacted me to Volunteer for
        > them! They want me to give people classes/tours on astronomy! YES!!!
        > WOOOT WOOOOT!
        >
        > Now I got my feet wet once I get my license. Not by stepping in a
        > puddle...
        >
        > I also got contacted by a local observatory to come and help them
        > with their telescope(they have no idea how to work it...0.o).
        >
        > Thanks guys for helping me. If it wasn't for first outreach event I
        > went to at the greensboro library to really spark my intrest, I don't
        > know where I'll be!

      • Steven Long
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
          Charles Wood Jr.(CJ) wrote:

          >Yes! The Baltimore Science Center has contacted me to Volunteer for
          >them! They want me to give people classes/tours on astronomy! YES!!!
          >WOOOT WOOOOT!
          >
          >Now I got my feet wet once I get my license. Not by stepping in a
          >puddle...
          >
          > I also got contacted by a local observatory to come and help them
          >with their telescope(they have no idea how to work it...0.o).
          >
          >Thanks guys for helping me. If it wasn't for first outreach event I
          >went to at the greensboro library to really spark my intrest, I don't
          >know where I'll be!

          Waytago, CJ!!!

          Steve