June meeting with correction

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      With the weather predicted for this weekend you
      may put aside thoughts of observing, but I just wanted
      to remind you that the last meeting until September
      will be this coming Tuesday at 7PM. Elections will be
      held at this meeting...

      Also there will be a picnic to be held the >>24th<< of
      June at the Truitt's. See the website for more
      information.
      www.delmarvastargazers.org