F.Y.I. Swapfest Jun 10

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006

      I received this email so I'm passing it on.

      Every time we have one of our swap meets, your members come out in force.
      A reminder for you and to pass on your club.

      Back by popular demand. We are having our 7th Full Moon Swapfest. Everyone
      is welcome to bring anything to sell or trade. Free space and tables will
      be available to everyone. Free hamburgers, hotdogs and drinks. Local clubs
      are welcomed to set up a table and introduce yourselves to possible new
      members. RAIN DATE SATURDAY June 17th. Saturday June 10th, 2006 9am - 6pm
      -
      Hands on Optics
      26437 Ridge Rd.
       Damascus MD 20882