Monday Out Reach

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Monday at Perryville has been canceled by the town. They are having a
      big town meeting and don't want us to interfere with our out reach.
      Appearently they were expecting us to have the bigger crowd draw?
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Never know, the last outreach in greensboro was crowded! I think we
        should reschedule on that monday, Why? Well it'll be clear and not
        thunderstorming!