My newspaper article

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      You guys probably seen my post that I posted long ago called "Whoah!".
      Well, last week my article was in the paper. I know alot of you guys
      arn't from here, so here's the ad.

      http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/zoeytycoony/img025.jpg

      Thanks for helping me with the obsession/hobby!
    • kentblackwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        I think that's wonderful, CJ. Reading that article makes us all very
        proud of you. Keep up the good work. As time goes by and you grow up
        your interest will change, but I hope you remain like many of us,
        dedicated to one of the most fullfilling hobbies in existance.

        Kent Blackwell

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"
        <hotmid6@...> wrote:

        > You guys probably seen my post that I posted long ago
        called "Whoah!".
        > Well, last week my article was in the paper. I know alot of you guys
        > arn't from here, so here's the ad.
        >
        > http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/zoeytycoony/img025.jpg
        >
        > Thanks for helping me with the obsession/hobby!

      • Jerry Truitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          CJ

          Thanks for sharing. Way cool dude!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
            I want to remain, so don't worry. I have my goals I want to
            accomplish. Like hopefully go to college and work at Greenbank.