South Jersey compared to Tuckahoe

  • James T. Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Sorry, the skies in Tuckahoe are much better and worth
      the extra. here are also some plus things - They span
      the weekend, ending up on Monday so you get a better
      chance at clear weather under a sky where you can see
      the Milky Way. The folks at Tuckahoe are also worth
      the extra money.
      It is easier to do something cheaper but it is really
      value that you can't easily pass up.

      Unfortunately I need to be at the South Jersey event
      for other reasons but I would make the choice Tuckahoe
      for value and a better sky.

      James

      http://mail.yahoo.com