Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe Tonight... Friday...

  • Steven Long
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
      Doug et al:

      I'll be there tonight, but I can't play tomorrow ... my
      "Honey-do" list for Saturday includes taking care of my grandson
      while my son and his wife get a four-hour break for dinner and a movie.

      Where I live the ground is still soaking wet. Bring all your dew-fighters!

      Steve
    • Bob Bunge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
        Don't forget Supernova 2002ap in M-74! It's brightened to about 12th
        mag according to reports, so it's the brightest one since the one in
        M-66 a bunch of years back. A finder chart is available at:

        http://www.aavso.org/charts/PSC/SN2002AP/

        Some of the pros think this might actually be a "Hypernova" - a Gamma
        Ray Burster that wasn't aligned correctly for Earth to see the GRB event.

        Bob Bunge
        Bowie