Re:saturday morning work...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      here are the directions to my house:

      514 Marilyn Road
      Smyrna, DE 19977
      302-653-9445

      coming from the north on route 13: go thru the second traffic
      light(wendy's on your left, car lots on the right) - continue for 1 block
      to South Street and turn right onto South Street. Follow South Street
      (past the middle school and elementary school) to Ransom Lane and turn left
      onto Ransom Lane for 1 block - turn right onto Kent Way for 2 houses - turn
      left onto Lake Drive W(est) - go 2 blocks and trun right onto Marilyn Road.
      I am the first house on your right.

      coming from the South on route 13; bear left at Lake Como (barbecue) onto
      Main Street - make the first left onto Lake Drive and follow Lake Drive to
      Kent Way - turn left onto Kent Way for for 2 houses - turn left onto Lake
      Drive W(est) - go 2 blocks and trun right onto Marilyn Road. I am the
      first house on your right.

      coming from the West on rout 300: after crossing the RR tracks between
      Clayton and Smyrna look for Carter Road on your right(about 1/2 mile past
      the tracks) - turn right onto Carter Road for approx 1/2 mile - look for
      South Street on your left - turn left onto South Street and follow it to
      Ransom Lane and turn right onto Ransom Lane for 1 block - turn right onto
      Kent Way for 2 houses - turn left onto Lake Drive W(est) - go 2 blocks and
      trun right onto Marilyn Road. I am the first house on your right.

      See you Saturday AM.