Light pollution legislation in Maryland

  • Keith Lohmeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hi,
      We received a plea for help from the Maryland Section of the
      International Dark-Sky Association for the clubs assistance with light
      pollution legislation now before the Maryland General Assembly. A copy of
      the e-mail we received can be viewed at
      http://www.delmarvastargazers.org/ida%20legislation.html or follow the link
      on the DMSG homepage.
      For club members who live in Maryland they are asking us to contact our
      Delagates and Senators. I have e-mailed my represenatives and I hope
      everyone will do the same.

      Thanks
      Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2001
        if the weather clears - or appears to be clearing - i will be at tuckahoe
        tonight. i should eb there by 6:30-7:00.

        anyone else going?

        don...
      • Paul and Susan Gray
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2001
          Wont be out tonight Don,

          have to take care of the little one.

          My mail was done yesterday but Tim Milligan and I hada greatnight on WEd.

          Very dark but windy at times. It did die outand we were both there till 11
          or so.

          Updated my web page with what I observed.

          We ddi see the horseheadand it was the best I seen yet this winter.

          clear skies all,

          Paul Gray

          Halifax RASC member at large

          Check out my website at: