Tuckahoe tonight

  • Steven Long
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 12, 2002
      Fellow 'gazers:

      My thanks to everyone for the great breakfast today!!

      According to The Weather Channel's hour-by-hour prediction for
      tonight, it's supposed to be mostly clear til sometime between 8
      and 9 tonight, and partly cloudy til midnight.

      If that forecast holds, I'll try to get out to Tuckahoe at sunset
      and observe this and that for a few hours, since I haven't been
      skygazing since before Christmas. Anyone else want to risk it?

      Steve
    • stones4ever65
      Message 32 of 32 , May 31, 2014

        .....then again, maybe not. It was only clear for about 1.25 hours last night before clouds and dew put a "damper" on things. Hopefully tonight will be much better. I will call the rangers and tell them that I will be on the ballfield at dusk and may be joined by other "stargazers".